Friday 27 July 2012

A day without you

The more you ask
The more I lie,
Never know the reason 'why'
You ask me 'why'.

The more I cheat
The more you believe
Never know the reasons 'why'
You believe in all my lie.

The more I feel pain 
The more you back up to regain
Never know the reason 'why'
how you nabbed me when I died.

The more I ran from truth
The more you handle me with care and smooth
Still I never know 'why'
I can't see on your face a glimpse of shy.

The more I stare
The more you glare
Never know  the reason 'how'
You never scared seeing my monstrous paw.

The more I'm confused
The more I fear you to loose
So I kept you under lathe
Coz I still lives with a leaf of faith.

The more I heal your absence
The more I feel in your presence
The more I started  missing you 
The more I'm thankful to the "Day without you" .

No comments:

Post a Comment